INTERCONTINENTAL DIALOGUE ON PHRASEOLOGY 2
Research on phraseology across continents
A. Project: Intercontinental Dialogue on Phraseology 2 (IDP) – Relevant Information
Conducted by: Uniwersytet w Białymstoku, Wydział Filologiczny (Białystok University, Philological Department), Poland with cooperation of Kwansei Gakuin University, Japan
Concept and elaboration of the project: Joanna Szerszunowicz
Consultation: Bogusław Nowowiejski, Katsumasa Yagi
IDP Coordinator: Joanna Szerszunowicz
IDP Advisor: Katsumasa Yagi
Aim: To publish collected papers by phraseologists focussing on various aspects
Publishing House: Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu w Białymstoku
Financing: Uniwersytet w Białymstoku
No fees for authors
- Sending abstracts: by 15th December 2011.
- Collecting abstracts & deciding on sections on the basis of abstracts: by 31st December 2011.
- Sending letters of acceptance and distributing guidelines for contributors: by 15th February 2012.
- Collecting papers: by 15th September 2012.
- Double blind peer revision of papers: from 1st October 2012 to 2nd Jan 2013.
- Sending revisions to authors: by 2nd February 2013.
- Collecting corrected papers: by 2nd April 2013.
- Editing: from 3rd April to 30th June 2013.
- Sending papers to authors for proof-reading: by 10th July 2013.
- Collecting final versions of papers: by 31st August 2013.
- Publishing the volume: from 1st September to 29th October 2013.
- Distributing copies: from 3rd November to 30th December 2013.
C. Circular 1
Project: Intercontinental Dialogue on Phraseology 2 (IDP)
Over the past years there has been a significant increase in interest in phraseology all over the world and intercontinental cooperation in this field should be facilitated. In July 2009 thanks to the initiative of Professor Yagi from Kwansei Gakuin University the symposium “Phraseology 2009”, in which both Asian and European phraseologists participated, took place at Kwansei Gakuin University in Nishinomiya. The symposium rendered it possible for them to exchange views on phraseology. The present project is thought to be a continuation of the symposium as well as of the project Research on Phraseology in Europe and Asia done by University of Białystok in cooperation with Kwansei Gakuin University. The aim is to publish collected papers on phraseology, whose authors will discuss a number of approaches to phraseology across continents.
In order to contribute, please send the abstract (300-500 words) to: email@example.com
by the 15th December 2011.
Notification of abstract acceptance: by 15th February 2012.
Suggested research areas:
- Corpus Linguistics & Phraseology
- Lexicography & Phraseology
- Contrastive Linguistics & Phraseology
- Literature Studies & Phraseology
- Cultural Studies & Phraseology
- Language Acquisition / Teaching & Phraseology
If you have any doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Thank you for your interest in the IDP project
on behalf of the Philological Department of Białystok University.